Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 2

Week 1 - Tuesday, October 7th, 2008.

Getting a little more sore...

So I just got back from my second run of the week! I'm so proud of myself this time I did so much better! Almost barfed, but did much better! My legs are freaking killing me and I'm definately NOT looking forward to tomorrow morning but I feel great!!

Robyn and I went down to the track again but they were doing some lacrosse practice there so to save ourselves the embarrassment we just went up to the KVR field to run around that for about an hour...until Robyn decided to just do a bunch of kartwheels instead...awesome! 

Welll I ran back home by myself and man I sure didn't choose a very good street. It was the creepiest street I have ever been down at night in my life...Pitch black! I was about 98% sure I was going to get mugged and then die.

Anyways next time I will be choosing a more well lit route home! It gets dark way too fast!! 

No comments: